FNRS Research Staff:
TMR Research Staff:
University Research Staff:
Walloon Region project
- Frédéric Boschini, Assistant
- Catherine Henrist
- Valérie Moisse
- Bénédicte Robertz
- , FRIA fellow
- Thierry Job (design of a magnetic switch)
- Brice Mattivi (effect of a transverse magnetic field on c-axis magnetization
in Dy-123 monodomains)
- Bernard Pottier (design of a magnetic repulsion force measurement device
applied to HTS)
- M. Houssa
(IMEC, Leuven, B), now in the university of
- G. Kiehm (Balteau, Herve, B)
- Ch. Laurent (Automation & Robotics, Parc Industriel de Lambermont,
- G. V. Lecomte (G.V. Lecomte Cryoengineering, Aachenerstrasse 89, Stolberg,
- A. Vandenbosch (CEN-SCK, Mol)
Long Term Collaborators:
- Dr. K. Durczewski, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland
- A. Gilabert, Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
- Dr. J. Mucha, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland
- Dr. M. Pekala, Institute of Chemistry, Univ. Warszawa, Poland
- Dr. A. Pekalski, Theor. Phys. Institute, Univ. of Wroclaw, Poland
- Dr. S. Sergeenkov, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Dr. E. Zipper, Theor. Phys. Institute, Univ. of Katowice, Poland
Previous staff members who left
- Ch. Laurent, graduated with D.Appl.Sc., Sept. 89, left for industry
- P. Longe, left for extended superconductivity work (Univ. Liège);
- F. Dal Maso-Gillet, left for industry; back at MIEL (ULg)
- M. Benhaddou, graduated with D.Sc., Sept. 93, back to Ecole Hassania,
- P.A. Godelaine, graduated with D.Appl.Sc., March 94, left for industry
- C. Hannay, left for extended EXAFS work (Univ. Liège); now in
- A. Dang, was a librarian at the Montefiore Institute; now teaching
in secondary school
- A. Holper, left for industry.
- J. Warnant, left for dielectric research (in MIEL at Univ. Liège)
- N. Mineur,
- Sun Chang Yong, went back to Liaocheng Teacher College, Shandong, People
Republic of China.
- S. Lambrecht, was at Maison de la Science, Tunis, Tunisia; now at Siemens,
- A. Vanderschueren, left for Industry
- S. Stassen, graduated with D. Sc., May 96, left for industry
- M. Houssa, graduated with D. Sc., Nov. 96, left for IMEC, Heverlee
- R. D'hulst
left for extended
statistical physics work
(University of Brunel, London), now working in finance (Barra, London).
- J.N. Gillet, left for graduate work at Univ. Laval, Quebec, Canada
- G. Khiem, left for industry, Balteaux.
- Cédric Gommes
, left for medical physics; and studies in eng. phys..
- Marcel Kramer, left for teaching in secondary school in G.D. Luxemburg.
- Nicolas Pieret, left for nuclear matter transport industry.
- Ahmed Rassili
, left for extended engeneering works, service of Prof. Legros.
- Eric Salmon, left for secondary school teaching.
- Valérie Gabelica, left for chemical work in other group at ULg
- Sandrine Heutz
, left for Imperial College
(London, the UK) Ph.D. studies
- Jérôme Loicq
, left for Optical studies in other group at ULg..
- Jasmine Pétry, left for extended engeneering works, service
of Prof. Legros; now at IMEC, Heverlee.
- Jörgen Feldmann,
- Fabienne Wijzen,
- Françoise Auguste, pursuing Ph.D. research in another chemistry
group at ULg.
- Hassan Bougrine,
librarian at the Montefiore Institute
- Nicolas Vandewalle
Ph.D.in 96, left to become a physics teachers to math students at ULg.
- V. Misson, left for industry
We will never forget...
- G. Vacquier (+2001) Université d'Aix-Marseille I, Marseille,
[Go to Top]
[Go to SUPRAS]
E-mail address: Marcel.Ausloos@ulg.ac.be
last update: Feb , 2002